Criminal Defense
Are you going to jail? What sentence will you face if you
are charged with a misdemeanor or felony in Georgia?
Will you lose your liscense? Don't wait until it's too late.

If you are facing criminal charges, contact us. Obtain
competent, quality legal representation as soon as
possible. Don't wait until you are scheduled for trial. We
are attorneys experienced and prepared to work on your
behalf to get you the best possible outcome.

Whether you are charged with a traffic offense, a felony or
a misdemeanor, criminal charges are serious and can
leave you with a criminal record. A criminal record can
affect your ability to find a job, your driver's liscense,
block affordable housing, insurance costs, and whether
you can join the military.

If you or a loved one has been arrested or are facing
criminal charges, seek competent legal representation
right away. An experienced criminal defense attorney can
protect your rights and ensure the police followed the law.
An attorney can help you through police interviews or
stop police interviews when it is in your best interest. We
will fight for the best possible outcome to your situation.

Felony Crimes:  Felonies are serious crimes that are
punishable by a year or more in prison.

Violent crimes: Violent crimes are punishable by even
more potentially substantial prison time and can include
the death penalty.

Drug Crimes: Drug crime convictions usually result in
expensive fines, jail time, and driver’s license suspension.

Federal Defense: Individuals facing federal charges have
a much higher potential of going to prison than those
facing charges at the state or county level. Since there is
no probation or parole system at the federal level, those
convicted will most likely end up serving their full prison

Juvenile Defense: A juvenile criminal record damages a
child’s scholastic career and scholarship opportunities,
and can result in the child being placed in a Youth
Detention facility or other state custody.  Protect your
child’s record. Discuss with us ways to seal your child's
juvenile record if your child has already been adjudicated.